**Up to a £4k relocation allowance available**
We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (RMN/RNLD)
who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You'll be working 38.5 hours a week (shift times - 8:00am to 8:15pm; 8:00pm to 8:15am) at Cygnet Hospital Woking. Cygnet Hospital Woking,
CQC rated 'Good', offers a range of secure mental health services for men and women and an Acute service. Cygnet Lodge Woking
, our sister hospital close by, offers a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service and an Acute service for men and extends our care pathway.Greenacre Ward
is our male low secure service. Men on Greenacre may experience behaviours that are challenging, including self-harm or aggression and may be considered a risk to others or have been involved in the criminal justice system.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts - as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits - to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.Your day-to-day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Take lead responsibility in undertaking regular care audits
- Provide clinical leadership, coaching & mentoring for the development of services
- Maintain excellence through clinical practice development & quality improvement
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- New starter nurses will receive £1,500 welcome bonus (paid after 6 months)
- £3,000 retention bonus for existing staff
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have...Essential:
- At least two years' experience
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
- Experience working within a Male Low Secure setting
has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.