Main Reception Team Lead | Administration Department | Cardiff | Full Time, Permanent
Spire Cardiff Hospital is looking for an experienced and motivated Main Reception Team Lead to join their team. This will give you an opportunity to progress your team management skills and have that exposure to working within a private healthcare environment.
Spire Cardiff Hospital is the largest, modern provider of private healthcare in Wales. We're experts in a wide range of treatments and conditions, as well as being an orthopaedic centre of excellence, delivering exceptional quality of care for musculoskeletal (bone and muscle) related conditions.Duties and responsibilities
Who we're looking for
- To ensure efficient and effective supervision of the administration staff of Main Reception (including wards & switchboard).
- To provide an excellent customer service for Main Reception including wards and switchboard ensuring that a high standard of professional, friendly and co-operative communication is maintained at all times.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of staff rotas ensuring adequate levels of cover are available, within the budgetary allowance for the year to enable the efficient running Main Reception areas
- To be responsible for training and development of all new team members and ensure performance reviews with all team members are completed according to company policy.
- Computer literacy and excellent customer care essential.
- Experience in people management, recruitment, performance management and costs management.
- Coming from a healthcare background is beneficial, however not essential.
- Expected to work reasonably independently with a degree of autonomy, but within an agreed framework and under supervision of the Department Head.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Faye Nasser on Spirehealthcare1@cielotalent.com Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications