Are you a teaching assistant looking for a friendly, supportive, and dedicated employer?
At Hoop Education we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing the very best service to every candidate that joins us. We are a specialist, teacher run team committed to finding YOUR ideal job placement.
We are currently looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work in Swansea, South Wales.
The ideal candidate will need to be friendly, approachable, reliable, and committed to understanding and catering to the needs of all pupils that they work with. Additionally, you will possess a sound, up-to-date knowledge of relevant education practices.
Duties will include:
* Undertaking tasks set by the class teacher
* Supporting pupils within the classroom
* Working with small groups or 1:1
* Building rapport between yourself and pupils.
The ideal candidate will need:
* A strong desire to enhance the learning opportunity for all pupils
* Relevant qualifications
* A good standard of Literacy, Numeracy, and communication skills
* A good level of ICT competency
* Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
* A current DBS certificate (registered with the update service) or be willing to undertake a check.
Hoop Education is a teacher run employment agency, with vast experience in placing candidates in their ideal job role.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are keen to find out more about the roles we are currently recruiting for, then please click the apply button