Our central government client are currently looking for an SC Cleared Oracle ERP Finance Consultant to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Milton Keynes / Remote
Pay Rate to Candidate: £675pd
1. Strong influencing skills, with the ability to drive to conclusion key decisions with senior leaders and key business stakeholders.
2. Broad knowledge of ERP, Financial, Tax and Payroll solutions in the Oracle Fusion product set
3. Strong bias for action and a "solution orientated" attitude
4. Able to work closely across a diverse multi-workstream programme team to expeditiously deliver results
5. Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
6. Good attention to detail and an ability to analyse and use data in decision making
7. Experience identifying, diagnosing and resolving issues independently; taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
8. Experience of business analysis and functional requirements gathering
9. Broad knowledge of Oracle/ERP modules and functionality
10. Stakeholder management and good people skills to gather requirements and agree specifications
11. Experience of working with configurable package solutions or large IT projects.
1. Expert knowledge of Oracle Cloud solutions within a multi-supplier, multi-tenancy, multi-release, central government context.
2. Experience of Oracle consulting development methodology
3. The ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and cultures
4. Experienced in working remotely in a requirements, design and configuration role.
Security Clearance: Active SC Clearance