REED Specialist Recruitment's client, an award-winning and market leading company are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a 3-6 month temporary basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join an expanding business.
• Responsible for all aspects of purchase ledger
• Matching, batching & coding invoices
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Processing high volume invoices
• Data cleansing the system
• Ad hoc duties as required
Our client is eager to hear from candidates with strong purchase ledger experience and is ideally looking to hold interviews ASAP. To be considered for the position candidates should meet the following criteria:
• Experience of working with high volume finance environments
• Strong Excel skills
• Great attitude and a passion for the work that you do
To find out more about the role or for a confidential chat please get in touch with Ian Malavin at Reed Glasgow. Tel: