Senior Finance Manager - Online | International Fast Growth Lifestyle Brand Permanent£65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits London | Hybrid role
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager with a background of Online as an absolute essential requirement for this position. This exciting opportunity will offer a huge amount of exposure, along with working very close with the E-commerce teams, you will be the key member of insight to the wider business. This role sits within Commercial Finance team with the support of 2 direct reports. As the Senior Finance Manager, you will play an integral part during an impressive time of growth with even more expansion plans Internationally. The role
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly management information to the Online team with commentary that demonstrates comprehensive understanding of cost drivers and variance analysis to budget and prior year.
- Work very closely with the E-commerce Director and the E-commerce teams to feedback actionable insight into the result.
- Identify drivers of overspend and support and challenge the Online team to ensure delivery and control of their budget.
- Evolve month end reporting and analysis to better communicate financial performance to key stakeholders to support decision making.
- Support and guide the Online team through the budget process, liaising closely with the Commercial Finance team to provide key inputs to their model.
- Develop and mature a close working relationship with the Online team so that finance input is sought as a matter of course
- Regular detailed review of balance sheets with significant focus on material balances to identify balance sheet risks.
- Liaise closely with the Orders to Cash team to understand P&L risk from the reconciliation of web and channel debtors and support the development of processes and controls that minimize this.
- Significant involvement in the year-end process, preparation of deliverable for the audit and key contact for the auditors during the audit process.
- Day to day management of a team of 2.
- Ensure the learning and development needs of the team are met by setting objectives, coaching and providing constructive feedback through regular one-to-ones.
- Manage team workload, identify future resourcing requirements and support the recruitment process.
- Support the implementation of a new finance system.
- Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA 2+ year PQE working in a large company.
- Online experience essential
- Resilient and able to thrive in a faced-paced environment, juggling competing priorities.
- Self-motivated with a desire to drive improvements in a high growth business.