Seven Education is looking for an Assistant Cook to work as a temporary member of staff within a popular and established Nursery in Newcastle. This job is initially for a period of 2 months and is paying £9.5 per hour (PAYE).
You will be expected toorder, prepare and serve nutritionally balanced meals for all attending the nursery.
· To prepare and cook nutritionally balanced meals appropriate in accordance with the nursery's nutritional guidance.
· To contribute ideas to menu planning ensuring the children receive a healthy nutritionally balanced, multi-cultural diet.
· To maintain a safe, clean and healthy kitchen environment.
· To regulate kitchen stock control and collate food purchasing orders as appropriate.
· To maintain accurate records regarding temperature controls etc.
· To meet health and safety and environmental health requirements at all times.
· Experience: 1+ year of relevant experience.
· Compliance: Eligibility to work in UK. 2 Years of references with gaps verified. Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Working with Seven:
We have been helping our candidates find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role and has worked for 100 hours.