Our client who are a prestigious University based in Central London are now seeking to appoint a highly committed and motivated Programme Administrator for their Executive MPA and Executive MPP degrees to cover the maternity leave of the current post holder for an expected period of 12 months. This role is paying £16.79 per hour. This role will be working from home for 4 our of the 5 days. For your first few weeks you will be office based.
The post-holder will play a pivotal role in the smooth and efficient running of the executive programmes. You will collaborate with key academic and professional services staff to proactively develop the programmes, student experience and learning community. Responsibilities will include
- acting as a focal point of contact for student enquiries,
- course administration, editing online learning resources, and coordination of assessments and examinations.
- You will be responsible for detailed planning of programme logistics,
- contributing to the student life-cycle from orientation to graduation,
- interaction with the universities central services to deliver a seamless student experience.
- To provide administrative support to, and work with, academic faculty, the Executive Programmes Manager, the Programme Directors, the Academic Director, the Head of Programme Delivery and the Department Manager
- Experience of working in a busy administrative environment within Higher Education
- Customer service experience in a student facing role especially for students paying premium fees
- Experience of working with faculty and/or senior management
- An advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office; and the ability to effectively use specialist IT systems, particularly bespoke and/or complex databases
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send a copy of your CV. We will contact all shortlisted candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.