FryerMiles are delighted to be working with a leading organisation on the recruit of an Assistant Management Accountant to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a step up in their career, where they can utilise their current skillset whilst developing further. The Assistant Management Accountant will report and work closely with the Financial Controller.
The main responsibilities are;
- Preparing the management accounts from P&L to all balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Dealing with multiple currencies in accordance with month end
- Developing an understanding of their accounting systems
- Being able to communicate at all levels across the business
- Develop ongoing KPI's
- Support the monthly cashflow forecast process
- Provide support as and when necessary to the business management
- Continuously monitor and improve the financial and reporting systems to ensure they meet the developing needs of the business and that the group accounts comply with GAAP
This role is a hands on position where you will need to have a can do attitude and the hunger to learn, ideally you will be studying your ACCA/CIMA studies and possess strong excel skills. The Assistant Management Accountant will be self-motivated and willing to grow and be develop within the wider finance team.
Assistant Management Accountant - £25,000 - £30,000 + Study support and Benefits - Hartlebury, Kidderminster