Our client are seeking a B2B Customer Account Manager to join their innovative manufacturing company in Gateshead. This is a permanent role, with a 6-month probationary period. This will be a great opportunity if you have a background in supporting customer accounts, have knowledge of the manufacturing or distribution sector, and are able to start a new role quickly.THE DUTIES
Your role will be within a small team of account managers, and you will be assigned several customer accounts to oversee. You will be a dedicated point of contact for customers throughout the order process until despatch, liaising with the production team to ensure on time delivery. You will build relationships with customers, looking for ways to maintain and improve several key accounts. It is a fast-paced working environment where the ability to prioritise and organise the workload is essential.
Your duties will include:
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Overseeing and building on customer accounts & relationships
- Actively looking at ways to improve the customer service journey
- Processing customer orders
- Keeping customers updated throughout the process
- Ensuring demand from production is correct to fulfil customer orders
- Supporting with shipping documentation
- Prioritising tasks on an ongoing basis
To be shortlisted for the position, you will need:
- Prior experience in a similar role, with outstanding customer service skills
- Experience working within a transferrable industry sector (manufacturing, distribution or warehousing)
- A strong telephone manner and supporting written communication skills
- To be confident using Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills and experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
This is a permanent contract, with a 6-month probationary period.
You will receive an annual equivalent salary of up to £22,000, dependent upon experience.
You will from 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday and from 8.00am - 3.30pm on a Friday (39 hours a week).
If you feel that you match the criteria above and are interested in progressing, then click 'Apply Now!'. Alternatively you can send a copy of your CV to Sarah Elliot at .