"Systems run the business and people run the systems." - Michael Gerber.
Our client is looking to recruit a qualified Systems Accountant to join their established professional services firm. This role will be focused around supporting and assisting with the implementation of SAP.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the design and development of the core SAP solution - including the design and creation of fit-for-purpose system and process templates for each industry / sector
- Champion standardisation and process improvement across the business stream
- Perform tests to ensure specific configuration performs in line with requirements and to validate controls as required
- Maintain oversight of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and end-to-end scenario testing - ensuring completeness and sufficiency of coverage and approval of the outcomes. Support client engagement teams with any issues identified
- Lead the population of data migration templates - including collation and cleansing of all required master data and transactional data
- Load, test and reconcile all data required during implementation across all modules
- Understand client engagement team requirements for any system reports
- Work with client engagement teams to ensure they understand the new system and processes, and support them with the necessary business change
- Support communications and design / delivery of training to all impacted internal and external users
- Ensure end to end documentation of all processes, controls, procedures, system guides, strategy and design decisions etc, to support compliance with company
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Demonstrable experience of supporting and maintaining SAP as a Systems Accountant
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking process design, data migration and user acceptance testing
- Demonstrable experience of system implementation and business change projects / programmes
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to summarise and bring clarity to problems presented
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.