Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Reporting to the Chief of Compliance and Governance, this role offers the opportunity to join a fast growing digital marketing company at the earlier stages of their compliance journey and to help shape the development of our compliance culture and standards.
With notable experience from other compliance roles and a good understanding of contracts compliance, the successful candidate will be keen to implement compliance initiatives whilst also understanding that the road ahead is a journey that we need to take our teams on.
With a strong emphasis on third party compliance management, the role will also include responsibility for supporting the Chief of Compliance and Governance with the implementation and annual management of the ISO27001 framework.
Other key stakeholders in this role will include: CFO, CTO, Directors of Product, Engineering, Infrastructure as well as access, IT and network teams.
- Ensure Croud's working policies and processes are adhered to as well as support to identify areas of improvement and development
- Support the implementation and management of ISO27001 framework
- Promote compliance awareness and training across the business as well as initiate compliance awareness initiatives
- Be responsible for the third party compliance management process: understanding and documenting compliance or non-compliance with relevant laws and policies, suggesting and supporting to implement corrective actions
- Support data protection compliance in line with GDPR in the UK and in the EU and global data protection laws, notably in Australia (the Privacy Act) and the US (CCPA)
- Support compliance initiatives for our Croudie network and access processes.
- Support infosec and compliance questionnaires and audits by third parties
- Implement and manage non compliance and corrective action reporting processes
- Support to feed into, write, document and maintain company compliance policies
- Work with all teams, notably infosec, IT, technology, product and BI, to identify actions and next steps for the monthly compliance meeting
- Be an ambassador for the development of our compliance culture and standards, demonstrating the highest standards of compliance behaviour, raising awareness of regulatory requirements and compliance policies across Croud
- Develop and maintain the compliance side of Croud's intranet site
- Former experience in at least two compliance-oriented roles
- Experience of ISO27001 framework would be great, although understanding and experience of any similar security framework or initiatives would work also
- A strong understanding of data protection challenges and how they might impact a digital agency
- Experience of completing audits of third parties or completing third party assessments
- A hands on, sleeves rolled up, trouble-shooting, problem-solving approach
- A love of reading, reviewing and at times writing policies and formal documents with an eye for ensuring readability and accessibility when it comes to internal documentation
- Strong research skills in order to keep abreast of regulatory changes or industry changes or trends that may impact the operations of the business
- Super strong administration, time management and prioritisation skills to support with the above points
- Strong people engagement skills with the ability to converse and negotiate at all levels to support the journey that we are taking the Croud employees on
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days a week based in our Shrewsbury office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.