Looking for flexibility in work, variety in life, or a new challenge?
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant or looking for experience in schools?
Are you excited about supporting children in reaching their full potential?
Randstad Education are proud to work with schools in the North Wales and Chester area. We provide long-term, short-term, and permanent cover for various teaching assistant roles across the region, and are currently looking for passionate individuals to employ for IMMEDIATE starts!
- Supporting teachers to set up exciting and innovative lessons
- Working on whole class, or 1-2-1 basis with children
- Supporting children to learn both inside and outside the classroom
Successful candidates will receive:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Flexibility to choose working days
- DBS support
- Career advice and training opportunities!
- Opportunities to work across multiple schools to gain experience
- A dedicated team focused on finding the right role for you
- A chance of £300* through a refer a friend scheme!
Strong English and Maths skills are desirable for this role.
If you are passionate about delivering high quality support to children, and are interested in working alongside strong members of staff then don't hesitate - apply now!
Apply today, or send an up to date CV to