We are working with a leading ERP Vendor
who has a superb track record of delivering modern quality solutions to global customers. They have numerous years' experience developing an innovative suite of products to support global customers. They have won numerous awards over the last 10 years and are one of the biggest ERP Partners across the UK
. This is a brilliant company that has a lengthy track record of innovative solutions and award-winning delivery.Role of Account Manager
- Are you an established Account Manager with the ability to manage multiple projects?
- Do you have an in-depth knowledge and experience selling ERP Solutions?
- Do you want to work for a market-leading ERP provider?
As Account Manager, you'll manage a portfolio of existing accounts across a variety of verticals. You will build and maintain strong relationships to gain a deep understanding of client businesses, priorities, and strategies. This will enable you to work collaboratively to confidently propose solutions that support the clients' challenges.Account Manager - Job Accountabilities
Account Manager - Experience Needed
- You will manage a portfolio of existing accounts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships to gain a deep understanding of client business, priorities, and strategies.
- You will work alongside a range of teams including sales, marketing, consultancy, support, and R&D.
- Initially working remotely, you will ensure regular communication to your accounts.
- Strong verbal, visual and written skills, and gravitas with stakeholders.
- You will be creative, upbeat, innovative, and have strong commercial acumen in terms of managing pipeline.
- Ability to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Previous experience working with ERP solutions.
Have a keen interest in technology and be passionate about it being used to deliver real business value.Account Manager/Business Development/Sales ManagerIf you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply now, interviews will be held within the next few weeks.