LOCATION - Remote with occasional visits to office for meetings
DURTION - 3 months
RATE - Circa £20 per hr (35 hr week) outside IR35
ROLE: MY client are a prestigious membership based organisation and have an urgent need for a Website content officer on a contract basis. Initally 3 months.
The Website Content Officer will work with key stakeholders to review the current content on the website, produce engaging high-quality content and copy, and provide ongoing web content support for the Training and Examinations teams. To be successful in this role the post holder will need to demonstrate prior experience of website content development and management, CMS experience, good copywriting skills
- Experience of designing content in Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of Content Management Systems (Drupal would be desirable)
- Experience of developing high quality, engaging web content
- Experience of using website analytics to review and evaluate web content so improvements are identified and put in place
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
PLease only apply if you are available to start immediately or within a week.