This is a fantastic PR opportunity to join a well established (over 20 years!) full service PR, Marketing & Communications agency who are a fantastic Scottish/UK success story and whose Aberdeen office continues to grow. A new position has arisen within the team for a talented PR professional (either agency or client side experience) to join the team at Senior Account Manager level.
There are limitless opportunities within this agency, so if you want to join this mega award winning enterprise, you will want to get in touch with us.
- Leading media relations activity and proactively seeking out new opportunities along side management
- Creating opportunities for positive engagement with targeted audiences through a range of platforms.
- Helping develop the skills of team staff by identifying their professional development.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with third party suppliers and production staff and negotiate best rates on behalf of clients.
- Experience of seeking, maintaining and building relationships with journalists/bloggers/influencers and other stakeholders to meet the client's objectives
- Attending client meetings and structure creative marketing and PR plans to direct activity.
We are looking at anyone from Account Manager to Senior AM level and will also consider client side applications (if you are keen to enter or re-enter the cut and thrust of the agency environment).
Salary to £38,000 + fantastic benefits.
Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a specialist recruitment agency and recruiting partner within the Marketing, Digital communications/PR, Creative & Design and Advertising industry for Scotland, both agency and client side.
When submitting your application, please outline your current salary, salary expectations and notice period. It is also essential that you are already legally permitted to work in the UK with the associated paperwork if you are not a UK citizen.
We cannot guarantee a response to each individual application, made necessary by the level of response we receive. We will contact only those candidates we wish to shortlist. Apologies in advance for an inconvenience this may cause.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race.
Unless clearly stated otherwise, the advertised position is a permanent contract.