Are you a Compliance professional with experience in Retail Banking?
Are you familiar with the FCA & PRA regulatory rules and guidance?
Do you have a background of developing and leading Compliance monitoring programmes and undertaking regulatory horizon scanning?
Our client, a specialist financial services organisation, are looking for a Compliance Officer to join their small Risk and Compliance team who are critical to the running of the firm.
In this pivotal role the successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Supporting the Compliance Manager in creating and continuously reviewing the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
* Performing ongoing risk-based monitoring of the firm's processes and procedures to ensure they relevant regulations.
* Providing guidance and support to the business on compliance, regulatory matters and conduct and culture.
To be considered, you will need to have knowledge of
* Current FCA/PRA initiatives, rules and regulatory requirements.
* Compliance monitoring.
* Compliance reporting and Corporate Governance.
* Risk Management Frameworks.
You will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and possess the ability to present findings in a clear and articulate manner. The ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels of the business is also key as at times you may have to deliver difficult messages to enforce policy and regulatory procedure.
This is currently a remote working opportunity, although from October 2021 there may be a mixture of remote and office based working, the expected future working pattern is still to be determined by the business. Ideal candidates will be based in Kent/South East London.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please call the office or send your CV to apply