Role: System Requirements Engineer
Location: W. Sussex
They are pioneers of unique technology, delivering clean energy to address climate change and improve air quality. They are working with world-leading partners to embed their technology in mass-market energy products for the commercial, industrial, residential and transportation markets. They recruited over 100 people last year during the pandemic and are continuing to grow. As a part of this rapid expansion, they are looking to expand their Systems V&V department with a Requirements Engineer.
The Systems Engineer (Requirements/V&V) will work on internal and/or customer facing projects and will be responsible for carrying out activities related to the definition of requirements and V&V plans for the company's stacks and systems.
What a great candidate looks like....
* BSc/MSc or BEng/MEng in Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines
* Experience in working on complex, multidisciplinary systems
* Experience in requirements elicitation and management, including:
o Elicitation of customer requirements
o Definition of a coherent set of system or requirements
o Management of interactions, conflicts, and trade-offs between requirements
* Experience in V&V definition and planning, including:
o Development of V&V plans based on requirements
o Identification of the correct verification methods for each requirement
* Experience with risk management tools (e.g. FMEA)
* Experience with problem resolution tools and techniques (e.g. Root Cause Analysis, 8D)
* Experience in using a commercial requirements management tool (e.g. Cognition Cockpit, DOORS) and/or SysML tool (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
* Some understanding of principles of thermodynamics, mechanical design, electrical/electronic systems.
* Willingness to adapt and tailor working practices to suit the demands of the business
Do you want to make a difference to the world? Then APPLY NOW! We have interview placeholders already booked in the Hiring Managers diary for next week (w/k com 11th Oct)
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment agency.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants