Reporting into the Sales Director. This role will join a growing marketing team in the UK that works closely with their revenue operations team. You will work to help implement a UK deployment of a best-in-class technology stack already up and running in the US.
To be successful in this role, you must be highly skilled in working with stakeholders from all levels of the organisation. With stakeholders you will identify, develop, and innovate on existing business processes and surface insights to users to drive effective and efficient decision making.
Key result areas
* Supports the health/governance of Blue Chip | Service Express' Salesforce instance
* Oversees & helps develop Salesforce related data analysis. Including but not limited to reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
* Develops and deploys standard data management practices for the UK Revenue Operations team
* Handles administrative functions including user management, workflow, process builder and flow
* Maintains a strong relationship with Marketing and Sales-related teams and leaders to help improve each team's business efficiency
* Develops and implements business related processes for all supported teams, including the Revenue Operations team
* Supports regular audits of Salesforce and other technologies including preparing for upgrades
* Manage integrations between Salesforce and other technologies
* Respond to user's requests (helpdesk and other) regarding Salesforce, Sales Process, and other technologies in a timely and efficient manner
* Handle administrative functions in other technologies like ZoomInfo and Cognism
* To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
Key Personal Requirements
* 2+ years of successful Salesforce administration experience (B2B preferred)
* Salesforce Certified Admin
* Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritise simultaneous requests, and manage laterally or upwards
* Capable of building relationships that allow effective collaboration and create champions for the adoption and engagement of initiatives
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
* Strong analytical, decision making, and organizational skills
* Must have a tenacity for their work and be able to think strategically
* Ability to set and keep goals