Primary Teacher (English Specialist) - ASAP or January Start - Harrow, Inner London Q: Are you a qualified MPS Primary Teacher with the following?
- 1st class/ 2:1 English or essay based degree from a top University
- An impressive academic background of A*-B grades across GCSEs & A Levels
- A real strength & passion for teaching English
- Confidence & experience needed to teach across Key Stage 2 (yrs 3-6)
- The ambition, drive & dedication needed to allow your pupils to excel
If so, this English Specialist Primary Teacher role could be the perfect role for you...
My client is the Head Teacher of an 'Outstanding' 3-form entry Primary School in Harrow, West London. She is searching for the newest addition to her KS2 specialist teaching team and is eager to appoint a proven, confident & ambitious English Teacher to start ASAP - however, for the ideal candidate, she is happy to wait until January (2022).
As an English Specialist Primary Teacher, you will be tasked with delivering an 80% timetable of English across Years 3-6. The remaining 20% of your teaching timetable will be spent delivering foundation subjects, such as Geography, History, Art & PSHE.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an enthused English specialist to inspire the next generation through their love of Literature & Language.
If this sounds like the Primary Teacher (English Specialist) role for you, apply now by submitting your updated CV. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.Details:
- Teacher of English role - yrs 3-6
- ASAP or January 2022 start
- Outer London MPS 1-6 (£29,915 - £41,136 per annum)
- Full time & permanent school contract
- School located in Kenton, Harrow (West London)
- Free local parking + great public transport links (Zone 4)
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
Primary Teacher (English Specialist) - ASAP or January Start - Harrow, Inner London