Salary & Benefits:
To c£70,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Dental + Critical Illness Cover + Life Assurance + 25 Days Holiday (With the option to buy/sell holidays) + Bank Holidays + Season Ticket Loan + Retail Discounts + Much more!Hours & Shift Patterns:
37.5 Hours, Monday - Friday
The Pharmacy Managers that we work with take their careers seriously and want access to dedicated training for both them and their team. This leading private hospital have underpinned their training programmes with leadership courses and local university links that enable people to develop into senior management. You can expect to be mentored by leaders in industry and have a personalised career plan.
Perhaps you want to be empowered to introduce new ways of working and make a real difference. Maybe you want to work with a senior management team who are grounded in governance and committed to patient care. 3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- A premium private healthcare provider with access to the best technology and treatments including the Cyberknife technique. Their hospitals consistently rank as some of the best in the UK.
- Work within a busy and thriving department with longstanding colleagues who are committed to maintaining a great working culture and delivering exceptional care - 97% patients recommend their service.
- Committed to investing in their people, you can expect comprehensive internal and external training within oncology and access to specialist study days.
The Hiring Manager stated,
'As an organisation we value our pharmacists and encourage them to be innovative in the way they treat patients. Our comprehensive career and education frameworks ensure that everyone is supported with their career goals'.What you will do as Pharmacy Manager:
- Managing a team of Pharmacists and Technicians, you will work closely with the senior management team to develop and implement strategy that provides high quality, clinically effective pharmaceutical care.
- Empower your team to be visible throughout the hospital and an essential part of the patient pathway.
- You must be a qualified Pharmacist with a professional registration and proven track record of working within Oncology & Haematology.