TRAINEE CARE ASSISTANT with FREE TRAINING
Are you looking to RETRAIN into a rewarding career?
Do you want to make a genuine difference in someone's life?
With our support become a TRAINEE CARE ASSISTANT with work
Receive immediate FREE continuous ongoing training & work!
Work in small dedicated luxury bungalows / houses providing care for vulnerable adult/s.
We are looking for the right candidates to begin TRAINEE CARE ASSISTANT Program as commencing with e-learning, followed by two days practical Shadow Shifts, followed by on the job and academic learning which will lead to successful candidates potentially becoming professional Care Support Workers during a one year
> Pay from £8.91* going up to £9.10* an hour (* dependent on age)
> Salary receive pay fortnightly
> FREE continuous Training
> We are offering 30+ hours a week
> Flexible Working as you choose the days / shifts that you want
> Shifts typically 9am>9pm with some variations
> Working with only 1 to 3 clients maximum at a time
> Locations of work Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull
> We've been providing high quality care for over 14 years
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU CAN SHOW US THAT YOU ARE
- Keen, available and wanting to work & help vulnerable adults
- Compassionate, tolerant & supportive
- Have a real passion caring & helping people
- Self-motivated and able to use your own initiative to get things done
- Good written & verbal communications
- Some previous experience providing care for family members (but not essential)
Our clients are truly wonderful people, they have mild or complex mental health needs such as Autism, Challenging Behaviour, PTSD, Asperger's Syndrome, Schizophrenia, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities etc.
TRAINEE CARE ASSISTANT ROLE ACTIVITIES
May include assisting the client with daily tasks, (some of the tasks or may be all); Supporting the client to get up in the morning, to dress appropriately, toileting, bathing, getting dressed, domestic cleaning duties, administering medication, cooking, budgeting, going out into the community, developing new skills for independence, meal preparation, feeding, assistance getting dressed and into bed at night.
TRAINEE CARE ASSISTANT HOURS & SHIFTS
We are looking for individuals ideally who can provide a minimum of 2 days+ a week I.e. Part Time or Full Time, typically working 9am > 9pm with possible weekends, which could lead to many more days per week if you are keen, willing and interested to work.
> Day shifts typically 9am to 9pm with optional sleep-in 9pm to 9am
> Other shifts available after time, wake-in at night 9pm to 9am
AREAS FOR OUR TRAINEE CARE ASSISTANT
We have our bungalows and houses in Birmingham such as * Great Barr * Hall Green * Harborne * Erdington) Sutton Coldfield & Solihull
WE OFFER THE TRAINEE CARE ASSISTANT
* Professional company with repeated GOOD CQC rating
* Company that cares, obtaining Investors in People
* Friendly supportive Management team and Directors
* Relaxed, supportive, friendly interview
* Flexibility to select the days you want to work
* Full Induction training provided
* Online training, plus Practical hands on training, all paid
* Continuous ongoing Training every year, all paid
* Rotas sent out in-advance
* Company pension scheme
* Birthday recognition
* Free onsite parking
* Stability working with an established long serving quality company
* Company that cares about YOU and the CLIENT
We have 14 years experience providing supported living services in Birmingham and surrounding areas, offering flexible packages, bespoke services, with a wide range of accommodation, supported by highly trained qualified staff and with the use of effective, efficient quality management systems. Caring for our clients and care team alike.
TRAINEE CARE ASSISTANT RECEIVE IN RETURN
- Working with a professional company with repeated GOOD CQC rating
- Genuine Quality based organisation using ISO 9001 standards
- Stability working with an established long serving company
- Flexibility to choose the days you are available to work
- Company that cares and supports all of its care staff
- Friendly supportive Management team and Directors
- Extended leave periods with 1 to 3 months off
- Full Induction training provided
- Continuous ongoing training
- Paid shadow shift training
- Company pension scheme
- Rotas sent in-advance
- Potential for growth
- Birthday recognition
- Free onsite parking
TRAINEE CARE ASSISTANT SALARY
Starting salary paid monthly, above National Minimum band; 23+years & over £8.91 per hour growing to £9.10 . NMW band; 21>22 = £8.45 - Above NMW band; 18>20 = £6.60 - NMW band Under; 18 = £4.62
Client safety is our number one priority and the continuity of patient care is essential, so we take security and client safety very seriously. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an immediate rapid reference check and in-depth background check, along with DBS security vetting at cost. During the initial application process you will be requested to provide details of a work referee for every job you've had in the past 3 to 5 years. Please note personal references such as friends, relatives are not acceptable. Failure to provide the correct reference information will cause delays to your start date and may result in your application being unsuccessful and rejected. If the requested references, proof of ID, cannot be supplied within a short time we reserve the right to withdraw your application. Also In line with UK Government legislation we require candidates to have received or about to receive the Covid19 double vaccine.
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY
We promote Equality and Diversity and a copy of our Equality and Diversity Policy will be made available on request. In line with the UK Equality Act 2010
TRAINEE CARE ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT PROCESS
We are always looking for the best possible candidates who are genuinely keen to make a difference in their role and the world, so our recruitment and interview process consists of 2 stages including a get to know you with personality and psychology questions, soft skills, social skills, flexibility and creativity. This approach helps us identify the best possible candidates who'll fit our company culture and enjoy genuine long term growth and development.
'Our aim is to provide genuine first class specialist care for adults with complex health needs within quality environments, with continuous support and staff improvement, encouraging client independence, with flexibility putting person-centred care first'
WE GUARANTEE A RESPONSE TO EVERYONE:
Contact us today: We will respond to EVERY application typically only within 24 to 48 hours