Wolf & Badger is on a mission to make retail fair. Working to support our community of 1000+ independent designers from around the globe, we connect customers with ethically sourced fashion, design, home and beauty through our online marketplace and flagship stores in London and New York City. We are a rapidly growing scale-up business, now entering an exciting new phase of growth and looking to expand our team of c.120 people currently located between London, Málaga, New York, Los Angeles and Sydney. We are a Certified B Corporation, with social and environmental purpose at the core of everything we do, read more about us here.
We are currently recruiting for a temporary full-time Sales Associate to join our store team in London, King's Cross from November 2021 to the end of January 2022.
The successful candidate will be the ultimate brand ambassador for Wolf & Badger in increasing brand awareness, driving sales and handling relationships with customers and brands. The successful candidate will be confident in handling relationships both in-person and via digital channels.
Note that this is a retail role and will therefore include work on weekends and with varied start and end times.
Duties will include:
- Drive sales amongst loyal and new customers, both in-store and online
- Maintain relationships with VIP customers and develop a client book
- Handle ongoing relationships with brands stocked in the stores and online
- Offer online support to both customers and brands (including basic technical support)
- Manage stock and handle supply-chain issues, particularly for items displayed in-store
- Engage in visual merchandising of displays in the store
- Take responsibility for delivering the highest possible level of customer service
- Ensure the store is maintained and in pristine condition at all times
- Get involved in other ad hoc projects and tasks as might present themselves in a high-growth company
This position reports to the Kings Cross management team.Requirements
Key skills and requirements for the role:
- Well organised with sharp attention to detail
- Great inter-personal skills
- Confident in making sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident using a variety of software and strong with technology
- Must thrive under pressure and enjoy a challenge
- London Living Wage (currently £10.85 per hour), plus a generous personal sales commission!
- Creative work environment within a multi-purpose retail, food, events and office environment
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing international business
- Generous holiday allowance
- Paid pet-ernity and heartbreak leave
- Working in a positive organisation for people and planet. We are a certified B Corp!
- Staff discount online and in-store across Wolf & Badger
- ClassPass membership, cycle scheme and Perkbox
Wolf & Badger is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.