Role: Postal Delivery Workers (Part Time)
Pay: £11.44 p/h - £13.91 p/h
Hours: 10:00hrs - 15:00hrs x 5 days per week = 25 hours per week
Contract: Temporary Ongoing
Location: St Helens Area
Our Client is a multinational postal service that delivers letters and parcels every day to people throughout the country and are relied on by communities across the UK.
You will be responsible for delivering post/parcels on a dedicated route, quickly and efficiently, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service.As the Postal Delivery Worker, you will need the following:
- Full UK Driving licence is preferred, although not essential
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Upbeat and self-motivated.
- Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Resilience and flexibility.
- Driving licence dependant, you would be utilising a small company van, assisting other postal workers, or walking to a local route to conduct your postal round.
- Please note that this role involves walking for long periods of time outdoors in all weathers.
- Additional hours available if preferred.