Tempest Resourcing are approved partners of the National Tuition Programme and are working with schools nationwide to provide tutoring to help children whose education has been negativley impacted by school closures as a result of COVID-19. The programme allows each student 15 hours of catch-up tuition across the core subjects.
We are working with schools throughout England and are looking for tutors who are able to tutor Primary aged children in English and Numeracy and Secondary aged children in English, Maths, Science, MFL and Humanities.
We are currently looking for tutors who can teach across Primary, KS3 and KS4, either on a 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 basis.
As an NTP Tutor you will have the following responsibilities:
* Deliver core curriculum tuition face-to-face in schools to children who need extra support to 'catch up'.
* Assess and adapt your teaching style according to the student's current abilities.
* Liaising with the class teachers to plan and prepare lessons and objectives that are tailored to individual child/children over the course of the 15 hours
* Be flexible and committed to the hours required
* New graduates or under graduates with excellent subject knowledge
* Confident behaviour management
* The ability to deliver engaging lessons on a 1:1 and small group basis
* An enhanced DBS
* Be confident with IT systems.
If you're interested in becoming a NTP Tutor please apply now with an updated CV