Team Leader - Starbucks - Stansted Airport
Everyone regardless of age starts on £11.20 per hour.
You may be wondering who we are - SSP? Well, we're one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations. We cater for everyone too, from part time people to those looking for a career. Come and speak to us.
We have some exciting and ambitious plans here at Stansted Airport and are looking for Full Time permanent Team Leaders to come and join our team at Starbucks. We're looking for a variety of shifts between 3am and 11pm including weekends - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility.
Not only will you receive a competitive and attractive rate of pay, but we are also offering some fantastic incentives:
* For the month of October, you will earn additional £2 per hour more on all hours worked
* An additional £1.50 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6am.
Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts. Don't worry if you don't have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role. As a Team Member you'll have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge with the potential to develop and progress within the Company.
We also offer some amazing benefits!
* There is travel support available to and from airport
* Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
* Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
* Build a career with us (did you know! 70% of our General Managers are internal promotions)
* Up to 50% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, Uppercrust, Millie's Cookies and many more!
* A host of benefits such as discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers; e.g. cinema tickets, travel, healthcare, leisure, shopping vouchers, cycle to work scheme - treat yourself or family members to gift cards from a variety of leading brands
* 28 days holiday pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
* Company Pension Schemes
* Join our share scheme and own a piece of the company
We are a global company, the opportunities are never ending!
Please note that successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations