Our renowned client is currently looking to recruit a Resourcing Account Manager on an initial 9 month contract, looking to start immediately and working from home initially.
The successful candidate will have previous experience recruiting Senior roles and have ideally worked within internal recruitment previously. You will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, be experienced managing the complete lifecycle of roles and be comfortable working with MSP's and agency support. You will have previous experience in workforce planning, be confident providing alternative solutions to existing processes, be comfortable running campaigns and have experience in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
* Coach and mentor your team of Resourcing Assistants to support their development and Training
* Building strong relationships with key stakeholders in allocated Units/Faculties/areas to ensure they receive a first-class service. Managing their expectations, setting realistic timescales and proactively managing the resourcing lifecycle to achieve Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
* Providing the hiring manager with support, guidance and coaching throughout the entire resourcing process and advising on approach and assessment techniques; Maintaining a high level of confidentiality and ensuring excellent customer service in all areas of work.
* Responsibility for driving direct applications, proactively sourcing candidates and being an advocate of the clients brand; Liaising and managing external third-party suppliers, where applicable. Ensuring they provide the best service and meet all SLAs as per their contract with The Open University.
* Overseeing the administration of the corporate redeployment service and talent pools; liaising with redeployees and Unit/faculty recruiting managers to facilitate the redeployment of employees where possible.
* Provide guidance as required on immigration aspects relating to employment e.g. Tier 2 (General), Tier 5 Visitors and Government Authorised Exchange (GAE).
* Working with the other Resourcing Account Managers and People Services colleagues to ensure consistency of service and drive continuous improvement across all aspects of resourcing and onboarding;
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation on an initial 9 month contract with potential for contract extensions.
* Recruitment Lead / Resourcing Account Manager / Recruitment
* Work from home / Milton Keynes
* £17.57 - £25 per hour