Overall purpose of role
* To retain clients within a trusted managed service partnership.
* Proving clients with IT solutions and proposals to maintain and develop their IT infrastructure in line with their business requirements.
* To upsell and cross sell our services/products and generate revenue from each client through identifying new sales opportunities.
* To gain a deep understanding of clients' business and operations to provide a valued and trusted partnership.
* To increase clients' operational efficiency through advising on the adoption of the right technology to run their business.
* In collaboration with the Managed Services team, ensure clients remain happy with our service levels by providing additional service management support and assistance where needed.
Specific skills & knowledge required
* Technical IT sales and account management experience within the MSP sector.
* Technical background and understanding of current technologies, specifically Managed IT Services, Cyber, Cloud, Network Infrastructure and general IT solutions/products.
* Experience with managing a varied portfolio of client accounts whist maintaining excellent relations with internal stakeholders and teams across the Company.
* Good technical writing and proposal production skills.
* Effective sales, presentation and negotiation skills combined with a strong commercial acumen.
* Excellent time management and communication skills to ensure deadlines are met and clients/stakeholders are always kept informed.
* A strong client service and relationship focus with a natural ability to establish trust with clients and colleagues alike