Looking to recuit an experienced Residen tial Legal Secretary:-
• typing of digital dictation
• effective file management
• carrying out relevant conveyancing searches
• manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision
• answer internal telephone calls efficiently and politely and take messages, as necessary
• adhere to all internal methods, systems, policies and procedures
• undertake photocopying when necessary.
• closing and sending files for archiving promptly
• making appointments for clients where required
• obtaining client ID and placing on file when appropriate
• carrying out billing and ensuring that it is up to date and accurate by the month end
• self-motivated and able to organise own work with minimum supervision.
• copes effectively in demanding circumstances.
• computer literacy
• good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work.
• demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
• delivers work output to the required standard.
• attention to detail and quality of work.
• ability to build and maintain working relationships with others and is seen as 'approachable'.
• operates effectively as part of a team.
• willing to offer help to other colleagues to ensure efficient running of the department