Aztec Resources are working on behalf of a brilliant Accountancy firm who are looking to add to their team. Due to an ever increasing client portfolio they are looking for two Accountants.
The details of the role are as follows.
* Overall responsibility for a portfolio of contractor clients; including ownership of the client relationship and the adherence to deadlines (both statutory and internal service standards)
* Liaise with clients to aid the smooth on-boarding of clients that subscribe to the companies Accountancy Service.
* Perform quarterly reviews of book keeping records to ensure financial information is up-to-date, accurate and free from error; this data relied on by clients to make financial decisions and will feed directly into statutory accounts and returns.
* Preparation and submission of VAT returns to HMRC.
* Preparation of payroll, submission of returns to HMRC and liaise.
* Preparation and submission of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns to HMRC.
* Preparation and submission of Self-Assessment Tax Returns to HMRC.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business through the setting of processes/policies and the deployment of technology.
* Contribute to the sharing of ideas across all operational teams and other business functions.
To thrive in this role you will need to possess the following aattributes.
* Excellent numeracy skills.
* Methodical approach to working through tasks of varying complexity.
* Qualified in or studying towards the AAT, ATT or ACCA qualifications.
The client are offering these roles on a permanent basis with a salary of £18,000 to £24,000 depending on experience. They are happy to offer training and support candidates who are still undertaking studies towards AAT.
To apply for this role please attach your CV detailing your experience and we will get back in touch with you to discuss the next steps