My client is keen to appoint a Senior Payroller to join their busy team based in Leeds city centre. The position would suit someone who has strong experience within Payroll.
This is a hybrid role with 2 days working from home and the option for subsidised parking in the city centre.
Working as part of a small payroll team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing own portfolio of payroll clients from start to finish including a variety of different workplace pension schemes
- BACs payments
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs
- Setting up new payroll accounts
- Advanced payroll work; for example, setting up pension schemes, PAYE scheme closures and analysis of payroll
- Liaising with managers and team members with payroll enquires and reporting
- Assisting with training and development for Payroll administrators
- Dealing with employee enquiries
This is initially a fixed term contract with a view to permanency. Role will suit an experienced payroller, ideally from a fast paced, high volume environment. You will have a positive attitude and a dedication to good customer service, with strong communication skills at all levels. You will have excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel. This is an excellent opportunity to join a lively team in a growing, successful business.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.