Assistant Ecommerce Manager Windlesham, Surrey£28,000 - £33,000*online merchandising * *trading* *website analysis*
Looking for a creative, commercial, data-driven Assistant E-Commerce Manager to join our fast-paced E-Commerce team. You will be supporting the E-Commerce Manager to define and deliver the E-Commerce strategy across multiple branded storefronts. Working with internal and external stakeholders, you will be responsible for deploying the trading and promotional plans to drive sales and ensure conversion opportunities are always maximised.
To ensure success as an Assistant E-Commerce Manager, you will have good E-Commerce and online merchandising knowledge. You'll need to possess excellent communication and organisational skills as well as having meticulous attention to detail. You will work strategically to increase conversion and deliver the best shopping experience across all storefronts.
The candidate will be encouraged to build on their existing E-Commerce knowledge and skills relevant to the role. Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management and development of all storefronts / websites, ensuring merchandising and promotional activity aligns with the trading and promotional plans.
- Act as a brand guardian ensuring all storefronts and supporting marketing activity is executed consistently and in line with brand guidelines.
- Build and maintain close relationships with external brand teams to inform and influence short and long term business plans.
- Create, present and feedback on weekly/monthly analysis of key performance indicators and customer behaviour to internal/external stakeholders.
- Work with the Buying Teams to identify and gather campaign assets including line lists, imagery, URLs and copy.
- Partner with the Brand & Content and Web Development Teams to brief, test, optimise and deploy content across multiple channels including but not limited to, website, email, app, and socials.
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies to ensure the timely execution of marketing activities across various digital channels, including PPC, affiliates and socials.
- Report weekly/monthly on key performance indicators and trade performance ensuring actions can be taken to drive conversion and sales opportunities.
- Produce ad-hoc and post-campaign analysis of all site key activities, identifying actionable insights.
- Any other reasonable duties/requests as required.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with a brand in an E-Commerce environment.
- Have a good online background and understanding of the principles of E-Commerce.
- Proficient in using Google Analytics and analysing key web metrics.
- Previous experience working with G-Suite (Docs, Sheets and Slides), Qubit, AWIN and Mailchimp would be advantageous.
- Possess excellent organisational skills and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to foster relationships at all levels of the business.
- Be a strong team player, be goal-orientated and deadline-driven.
- Have a positive mindset and remain professional at all times.