Visual Merchandising Assistant: E-commerce
Your New Company
A leading fashion brand which produces mid-range to luxury garments. This company is going through rapid expansion plans, therefore getting your foot in the door now would lead to major career growth.
They have been rated as a great place to work with a strong culture and a great reputation across the industry. This role would be well suited to someone who is passionate about fashion with some experience within visual merchandising and e-commerce.
- Optimise online user experience including navigation, shopping journey and onsite search
- Execute seasonal merchandising plan
- Prepare the site for sales, new season, and marketing campaigns
- Assist in product enrichment
- Assist in development and execution of category plan
- Provide feedback to divisional associate and manager
Your Day to Day
- Salesforce and data management
- Cross- functional planning meetings
- coordination with data flow team
- Training and development
- Providing feedback and reporting to the wider business
You should be hard working and willing to work your way up; this role would look fantastic on any CV showing analytical skills and psychological strategy. Being Hybrid working this role allows extra time that would be spent travelling into the office every day to be used on personal projects and self-care. You will be rewarded with a generous salary and package, excellent career progression and the opportunity to work for a global leading brand.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.