Project Manager, R&D, Scientific, CryogenicThe Role
A leading Oxfordshire based scientific R&D company are looking for a new Project Manager to take ownership of their exciting new applications, and have the chance to join an organisation truly vital to the scientific research community.
Managing multiple projects concurrently, the Project Manager will be responsible for delivering products outlined by each of my client's customers, and will be ultimately responsible for delivering these vital products, on time, on cost and on quality.The Company
This is a leading company to work for. Working with some phenomenal technology much of which is considered to be truly remarkable, the Project Manager will be joining a company that is on an upward trajectory, creating incredible products that are pushing the boundaries of scientific innovation. Well established, the Project Manager will be investing their time and efforts in a truly worthwhile cause and endeavor. This is not a role to miss! What's Required?
For this Project Manager role, we're looking for:
- Project Manager experience in product or equipment design - working on a tangible products with many different components, with a qualification such as PRINCE2 being advantageous
- Experience of managing the full lifecycle of a product and managing multiple projects concurrently
- Prior experience within a complex manufacturing environment would prove useful
- A relevant degree in engineering would also be desirable
- An understanding or prior experience with magnetics or cryogenic systems would be beneficial
If you're a Project Manager looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
Project Manager, R&D, Scientific, Cryogenic
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.