Digital Marketing Executive£30,000 - £35,000 + BenefitsWest Midlands
Are you looking for a digital marketing role where you will have the opportunity to get stuck-in and add real value to a business? Our client is an industry leader in Industrial Packaging and provides solutions for the bulk transportation of goods. They're looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to play a crucial role in their EMEA Marketing function. This is a role where you will have input both strategically and operationally with scope to get involved in a wide range of projects and initiatives which will need your skills and support.
We're looking for someone who can hit the ground running - and think on their feet. No two days will be the same, so you need to be able to juggle multiple tasks and will need exceptional organisational skills. We are also looking for someone who is a self-starter, has great stakeholder management skills and a fantastic communicator. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the website for Europe.
- Develop and execute their SEA concept.
- Introduce new digital sales enablement tools.
- Analyze web analytical tools to optimize key words functionality.
- Have responsibility over Inbound-Marketing (B2B marketplaces, emailing, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with Sales Ops and Product Management for digital requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Global Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Support general creative needs (templates, ads, social banners, etc.).
- Support our Communication Specialist with our intranet on SharePoint.
- Further development of relevant digital touchpoints.
- An education and background in Marketing and Communications ideally with a specialism in Digital Marketing.
- Highly competent with IT systems and applications: We're looking for someone with a flair for CMS systems, experience with HTML, HTML5, CSS and familiar with email marketing and CRM tools.
- A self-starter - someone comfortable in a highly autonomous way of working.
- Customer focus - someone who is a fast but practical implementer with an ability to adapt and learn new programs related to design, websites and other digital platforms.
- Creativity - someone who can think outside of the box and also bring new ideas and ways of doing things. We're looking for someone who can take ambiguous and sometime complex ideas or issues and bring simple but effective design solutions.
To put yourself forward for the above vacancy please apply accordingly. Alternatively for a confidential conversation to understand the role further please contact Jamie Gledhill. Contact information can be found on our website.About us
The Hinton Recruitment Partnership is a new specialist recruitment company operating across the UK. With a warm personable approach, we offer a thorough and transparent service to clients & candidates.