CMA Recruitment Group is working in partnership with an internationally recognised market leader, to recruit a Financial Risk & Controls Manager for a minimum of 6 months.What will the role involve?
What will you need?
- Act as part of a team responsible for improving financial controls for the regional business;
- Work with localised and central finance teams to improve the understanding of the finance function;
- Support month-end close reporting cycle process, providing guidance and insight;
- Develop and maintain the internal control, policy and process framework;
- Work closely with the Internal Audit and compliance teams to ensure strong relationships across the finance function;
- In partnership with wider business functions such as IT, work to ensure effective compliance during monthly and quarterly financial reporting activities;
- Develop robust internal documentation in order to identify financial risk and control points.
- Full qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA);
- A strong technical reporting and controls background;
- Experience in a large, ideally multinational business.
- Hybrid / flexible working;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Competitive pension scheme.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.