Our exclusive client based in Blackburn are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their business. This is a standalone role where the successful person will be the sole point of contact for all purchase ledger for the business.
- Purchase ledger duties including processing, matching and coding invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing weekly payment run
- Raising paperwork for sales and checking for any errors
- Credit control and statement reconciliations
- Raising credit notes where necessary to ensure prompt payments of invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Answering the phone and dealing with customer queries
- Processing expenses
Ideally you will have worked in a busy purchase ledger position and be confident in your accounting abilities, be a friendly team player and be able to work on your own initiative.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holidays, flexible start and finish times and free on site parking.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new stand alone purchase ledger role within an established local business, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.