Looking for the opportunity to head up a finance business partnering function for a growing social housing provider? Could you confidently partner with Director level budget holders to advise on financial performance? Keen to work for a vibrant and collaborative organisation that offers an exception benefits package?
If yes, look no further!
Robertson Bell are proud to be exclusively partnering with this well-established Housing Association in their search for a Head of Finance Business Partnering to join the dynamic team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will hold a crucial role within the organisation and be responsible for building successful working relationships with a variety of senior stakeholders whilst also providing support and guidance to a small team.The key duties of this Head of Finance Business Partnering role are as follows:
- Full responsibility for managing the organisation's business partnering and reporting function, providing first-class financial support to all stakeholders.
- Take the lead in the development of the organisation's annual budget and oversee the forecasting process.
- Sole charge for the preparation and presentation of consolidated management accounts to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage a small team of highly capable, proactive finance professionals, including providing training and giving them opportunities to develop professionally.
- Influence key senior members of the organisation to ensure alignment with the organisational strategy is maintained and financial sustainability is prioritised.
- Provide invaluable support in the year end procedures and ad hoc project work.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner who is now ready to take the next step in their career by assuming full responsibility for a high performing function and driving performance. My client has also adopted a flexible approach to working, with the successful candidate only expected to be in the office for maximum of three days per week.The successful candidate will be:
- Fully qualified or actively studying towards a relevant accountancy qualification.
- Experienced in business partnering and operating at a senior level.
- Confident communicating complex information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Ideally, experienced managing a small team of finance professionals.
- Experienced working in the social housing sector.
- A self-starter with a passion for driving change.
If you are interested, please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily and my client is looking to schedule interviews ASAP.