Finance Assistant/Purchase Ledger Clerk role to work for successful group of hotels in West London Your new company
Group of hotels operating on an international basisYour new role
- The employee in this position is responsible for Purchase Ledger Function and Commissions
- Reconcile all the payments for Purchase Ledgers invoices.
- Maintain an up-to-date records of payment , Bacs Run & Statements
- Create/Maintain an organised system of filing for all invoices and statements...
- Check through all invoices for accuracy prior to posting in ledgers
- Ensure Commissions are checked and proper provision in place for events
What you'll need to succeed
- Build and maintain good relationships with all suppliers to ensure prompt payment of all purchase orders.
- Monitor all suppliers for any non-deliveries ,short deliveries and other irregularities
- Maintained Agency Invoices & Time Sheets for Monthly Payment Run.
- Update Cost trackers for all the invoices received.
- Prepared Payment run & any other Ad-hoc Payments.
- Maintained Capex & Prepayments Invoices
- Prepare Accrual for non-paid invoices
- Prepare & Reconcile Age creditor list
What you'll get in return
- Strong communication skills and experience in interacting with both external suppliers and internal hotel associates
- Be able to proactively build relationships with customers and relevant hotel departments
- IT skills include Microsoft Dynamics MD 365 (financial system), Adaco (Purchase Order) and Opera (PMS system), MS Excel and MS word.
- Must have good time management skills and be able to meet strict deadlines
- Previous experience of Hotel sector
- Previous experience of Opera PMS
- Previous high volume AP and month end
on site parking hours 9-5. potential to study with support for studiesWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.