FINANCIAL ManagerCONWY£50,000 - £60,000
An expanding SME business based in Conwy is currently recruiting for a driven Financial Manager
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to make an impact and help a business grow as you will be going into a dynamic, fast paced environment which will see you proactively working with the directors to maximise revenue and profitability of the businesses. The role will include working with other departmental managers to monitor and improve the revenue and/or profitability of these departments where possible.
The role will also involve challenging and revisiting business processes/systems with the objective of using technology to support and further streamline business processes, providing clear business intelligence reporting for senior management.
This will be an exciting, varied, hands-on, busy and challenging role requiring excellent communication skills and attention to detail. As a senior member of the team, the role will also involve an element of office management to mentor/support the finance teamAs Financial Manager your Key Responsibilities will be:
To apply for the role you must:
- Maintenance and involvement of financial/operational dashboards.
- Support the systems development across the business.
- Presentation of financial information at monthly senior manager meetings.
- Management and liaison with all IT and systems software providers.
- Finance analysis
- Manage the preparation of management accounts including VAT returns for the two companies
- Cash management including the preparation, maintenance and monitoring of cash flow forecasts
If you are interested in this vacancy then please apply below cal call Rebecca on
- Be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background
- Have experience of managing a finance team within a growing SME business
- Have strong excel skills and excellent analytical skills.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion.
- A proactive approach to work and a 'can-do' attitude