Are you currently studying ACCA/CIMA, and looking for a step up into a new role that will give you all round and varied exposure to management accounts, reporting directly into a Finance Manager?
This is a brand new role working for a highly successful, long standing manufacturing business who have recently grown doubled in turnover. The company have been established for 60 years, and have multiple sites across the UK.
As a consequence of their growth, they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant, who will report directly to the Fiance Manager and assist with all the management accounts preparation.
This role would be ideally suited to someone in the early stages of ACCA/CIMA looking to take the next step in management accounts, and gain more experience within a growing business!THE JOB:
The key duties of this role will include:
- Prepare monthly P&L accounts and balance sheets
- Prepare month end control reconciliations, investigate and resolve queries.
- Provide support to the Management Accounts team.
- Review and implement control procedures within the Manufacturing process
- Prepare information for tax management and reporting.
- Assist with the audit process.
- Perform ad hoc tasks and projects as required.
- Run regular stock takes
- Assist with production KIP reports
The successful candidate will:
THE BENEFITS:Full study support for ACCA/CIMAFull development and training of management accounts preparationFantastic career progression opportunity within a growing businessOn site parking
- Have previous knowledge of management accounts preparation - Desirable
- Be actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have previous knowledge of SAP - Desirable
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partnersfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.