Procurement Administrator FTC 6 months - Scunthorpe - Up to £23,000 pa
Are you an immediately available candidate with experience of processing high volumes of data entry? Are you confident with Microsoft Outlook including Excel? If you are wanting to enhance your skills working for a very reputable business and with the possibility of the role extending then Chase and Holland want you to apply. Procurement Assistant Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Raising of Purchase Orders whilst ensuring in a high standard of accuracy
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure competitive prices
- Expediting of Purchase Orders to ensure deliveries are received on time
- Ensuring materials are available at the right time for the production team
- Processing of Delivery Notes.
- Assisting on cost saving projects
- Updating Purchasing savings report and dashboard.
- Resolving Invoice queries
- Assisting with Stock Counts.
- Assisting the Procurement Manager with administration and other duties as required.
- Other duties including but not limited filing, covering reception cover along with any other ad hoc duties.
- Previous procurement experience within a procurement department
- The ability to communicate, negotiate and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Confident in working to deadlines whilst always remaining organised
- A good standard of education especially regarding Maths and English
- Confident IT user regarding Microsoft Outlook including Excel.
- Ongoing training and development.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Procurement Administrator
opportunity, please click 'apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT, and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, and Lincolnshire.