FP&A Manager | Crewe | £50,000 - £60,000
A rapidly growing engineering business are looking to appoint a fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) FP&A manager. You will be entering a business at a time of change and will be working with people at all levels of seniority leading your own medium-sized team while also reporting directly to the FD.
- Financial budgeting and/or commercial modelling.
- Communicating and collaborating across company departmenta with non-financial team members.
- Working with large volumes of data and data manipulation in Excel.
- Building and developing advanced integrated models for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
Main duties for the Management Accountant role consist of;
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience of leading a team is preferred but not essential
- Prior business partnering experience preferred
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Excellent pension scheme