AVF is a UK company with a global presence, and has been designing and marketing household consumer products since 1977 that are sold throughout the UK and beyond. We are currently seeking a hard-working and creative individual to join our friendly team in Telford. This role involves providing online content support to help drive the success of our products.
You will work closely with both the E-commerce and Marketing teams in building strong content for a variety of purposes including product titles and descriptions, social media posts, review site responses, etc.
Digital marketing experience would be a distinct advantage, although training will be provided. You will need to be creative and able to use your initiative to solve problems and make improvements where possible.
This is a great opportunity to become involved in all aspects of the online marketing and ecommerce mix, developing skills in marketing consumer products online through a variety of platforms and channels and helping to expand our business in the UK, Europe and North America.
We are seeking someone who is positive and flexible with the ability to work as part of a team and individually, but also challenge the status quo and adapt pro-actively in a dynamic and fast-moving market. You won't be afraid to roll your sleeves up and provide important support to end users either online or over the phone, answering tricky questions and finding solutions that require a bit of initiative.Main Duties:
- Manage the input of online content for the company's products.
- Track online listing performance and drive improvements as needed.
- Completing new product set up sheets for retailers.
- Research the market and platforms to find innovative ideas that improve listings.
- Assist with customer service via our online marketplaces, by telephone and email.
- Produce highly visible product listings, optimised for maximum sales.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products, including Excel and Word.
- Ideally have some expereince of Adobe design-based software.
- Comfortable working as part of a team and under your own initiative.
- A concise and methodical approach to time management and personal organisation.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be highly motivated with a can-do attitude and an eye for detail.
Office hours, Monday to Friday. Could suit a full time or part time candidate.
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 depending upon experience
Job Location: Telford