Teaching Assistant (TA)
Do you have experience working with young people? Already experienced working as a Teaching Assistant? Maybe a football coach? Or just have a passion for helping those that need it? Then read on!
Simply Education are seeking a Teaching Assistant to work within one of our Primary Schools based in the East Lincolnshire. Our school provides exceptionally high standard of learning to all of their children within their care. The school has a very collaborative approach, providing an enjoyable environment for all, whilst ensuring the core values and the school ethos is adhered to.
This will provide a superb opportunity for someone looking for new and exciting challenge.
The primary duty for the role will be to support teaching staff and to work with other support staff to enhance the development and education of the pupils. You will be working with KS2 so experience within that environment is preferred.
You will have the opportunity to have an input into the planning and evaluation of all classroom activities for both individuals and group work. You will also be monitoring pupil progress and reporting their achievements and development to key staff.
What do you need to have?
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
- An experience working as a SEND 1-2-1 is of particular interest.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses - completed by ex-senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
If the above sounds like it might be for you, then please Apply today! For more information please call Adam Leeder on or email