We are looking to recruit an Examination Invigilator to ensure the fair and proper conduct of examinations that enables candidates to perform at their best by providing operational support to College staff.
Invigilators are required to ensure that examinations are carried out according to the rules set out by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) which allows each candidate to sit the examinations in the same conditions as other candidates throughout the country.Role requirements:
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
- To assist with the setting out of stationery and examination scripts prior to an examination
- To supervise the entry and seating of candidates
- To carry out checks of candidates' material in accordance with JCQ rules and the examination rubric
- To maintain a vigil throughout an examination
- To supervise candidate movement before, during and on completion of examination sessions
- To gather and sort examination material on completion of the exam
Bradfield College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening as part of their application, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service