My client, based in Wetherby, currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join their team! While my client is idealy looking for someone on a permanent basis, they are also hiring for a temporary position as a Legal Secretary.
Commercial Property experience would prove advantageous for the role, however, it isn't essential.
* Accurately preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing, proof reading before passing on
* Making appointments, arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms and maintaining an up to date diary
* Attending to and assisting clients both face to face and via phone as required
* Handling inbound and outbound phone calls, ensuring they are relayed to the correct parties involved
* Preparing outbound mail for despatch
* Carrying out Land Registry searches and submitting applications online, preparing SDLT forms and submitting online to HMRC
The ideal candidate:
* Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
* Highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively prioritise workloads
* Working knowledge of Legal Case Management systems and Microsoft Packages
* Strong written and verbal communications skills when dealing with clients and colleagues alike
If you're interested in a new role as a Legal Secretary and have the skills, apply now