A COSTS DRAFTSPERSON is sought to join this thriving litigation practice based in BRISTOL. You will handle litigated costs work and experience a diverse mix of matters. This Firm is well regarded and known for its supportive culture.Key Criteria for the role:
- Experience of working in legal costs litigation.
- Experience of handling your own costs caseload from start to finish.
- Experience of drafting bills of costs; costs budgets; and points of reply/dispute.
- Costs negotiation skills and experience.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience of handling costs in a range of personal injury and clinical negligence matters.
- Up to date knowledge of CPR and legislation.
- Consistently high client care/service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of attending CCMCs and Detailed Assessment Hearings is desirable.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent quality of work . Parking provided and an excellent culture with hybrid working available. Do get in touch for further information!