Legal Float Secretary - Huddersfield - up to £22,000 P/A
Do you want to work for a company that supports you? In this role as Legal Secretary, you'll be working for a firm that make's true commitments to their employees. This company believes in listening to people, to help you achieve your goals. This is a chance for you to further your experience in many areas, and you'll never be bored!
So, if you're looking for an exciting new role to grow and develop your skills as a Legal Secretary, keep reading! You won't want to miss out on this great opportunity. You will be rewarded with a salary up to £22,000 P/A, Generous holiday entitlement + stats and working with a diverse and passionate Solicitors.
We are interested in speaking to a Legal Secretary to join our team in Huddersfield, with experience in the role. So, if you're looking for a fresh start at a fantastic company, this is the way to do it!Duties of the Legal Float Secretary:
Key Skills of the Legal Float Secretary:
- Carrying out all aspects of administration support to the busy fee earners
- Corresponding with clients over the telephone, face to face and by email
- Maintaining accurate diary systems
- Making up new files, ensuring files are kept up to date and responding to routine correspondence
- Obtaining copy documents
- Opening, maintaining, and closing files
- Ensuring all telephone messages are passed on to the relevant person
- Preparing and sending mail
- Preparing transactional documents
Benefits of the Legal Float Secretary:
- Organisational skills
- Client care skills
- Strong knowledge in various areas of law
- Comfortable dealing with lengthy documents
- At least 6 months experience
- Work for a reputable company
- Work for a solicitors that believes their employees drive their success
- Generous holiday entitlement + Stats
If you're interested in the role of Legal Float Secretary, please apply with your CV today!