Outsourcing Manager Location
£45,000 - £58,000
I am currently working with one of the Big 4 firms within Manchester, who are keen to bring in an Outsourcing Manager to their team to work in a varied and busy role. This is a superb opportunity to work in a Big 4 environment, learn from senior management and Partners and be able to have the opportunity to progress your career in Accounts.Outsourcing Manager Responsibilities
What's great about this Outsourcing Manager Role?
- You will prepare statutory financial statements
- Bookkeeping and the preparation of management accounts
- Managing the Seniors and placing them into secondments for the clients who need extra resources
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Picking up any ad-hoc queries of clients and the team
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have the ability to work on a broad range of clients, from owner managed businesses to huge corporate businesses
- The opportunity to work in a truly progressive team within the Big 4
- You will have the opportunity to manage your own team and assist in the recruitment for the team
- You will be part of a growing team within an already growing business
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- You will have working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong accounting skills and technical knowledge on financial reporting matters
- Strong on Excel and have good experience of other accounting packages
- The drive and ambition to progress your career within a Big 4 firm
My client is keen for the Outsourcing Manager position to be filled ASAP, so if you are interested, please send over your updated CV to
Interviews will initially be held via a video call and second stage interviews will ideally be held on site at the clients offices.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax , Pro-Legal , Pro-Finance , Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.